Five Reasons We Can’t Resist Logan Square
Last year, Logan Square was singled out as being one of the “coolest” neighborhoods – not only in Chicago, but in the entire United States. That, of course, has many Chicago newcomers wondering what all the fuss is about. What is it about Logan Square that makes it such an attractive area for homebuyers? If you’re among those who are wondering about this ultra-hip little slice of the Windy City, you’re in luck. We’re here with plenty of reasons to love (and live in) Logan Square!
What You Should Know About Logan Square
- Some of the city’s best dining is found in Logan Square, a fact that regularly garners national attention. What’s even better is that most of those award-winning eateries are locally-owned.
- Living in Logan Square means it’s quick and easy to get to just about anywhere in the city. In fact, this area’s easy access to the CTA Blue Line is one of its most attractive features for incoming residents.
- When many Chicago real estate markets cooled down, Logan Square continued to boom. It’s still holding its own today, constantly offering new and redone lofts, condos, townhomes, and single-family homes.
- The Logan Square Boulevards District is a designated Chicago Landmark. The architecture seen here is to die for, and so is the beautiful, mature landscape.
- Logan Square boasts a very charming, uniquely-boho vibe that is fueled by the local artists and musicians who live and work in the area. Be sure to look for them – either performing or displaying their work – in local coffee houses and cafes.
Contact us to learn more about Logan Square and homes that are currently available or under development in the neighborhood.
(Featured Image: 2314 North Leavitt St. – Learn more about the property in our Available Listings.)