Three New Homes Coming to the Heart of Andersonville
Delivering in December 2018, the three homes in development at 1470 W. Balmoral offer the perfect combination of chic finishes and functional design. Among them, there are two 2-bedroom/2-bathroom units and one 3-bedroom/2.1-bathroom unit. These homes boast custom cabinetry, top-of-the-line appliances, steam showers, comprehensive security, and pre-wiring for all of your audio/visual needs.
This project is a collaborative effort of David Porter, Samantha Porter, and Lauren Goldberg, and the results are a true testament to this team’s dedication to superior, elegant design. 1470 W. Balmoral is sure to claim its spot as the crown jewel of Chicago’s vibrant Andersonville neighborhood.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll find inside these stunning new Andersonville homes:
• Premium millwork trim package
• Solid-core single panel interior doors with designer hardware
• Floors: 3 1/4” Oak hardwood floor with custom stain.
• Carpet in lower level basement
• Spray foam Insulation on exterior walls for maximum thermal efficiency
• Built out closets master bedroom
• Individual smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Benjamin Moore flat paint throughout main living spaces, semi-gloss on trim, eggshell in baths.
• Decorative cabinet pulls/hardware
• Laundry -Full size front loaders
• Cabinetry: Custom cabinetry by BCS.
• Refrigerator: Fisher Paykel 36” French Door Bottom-Freezer RS36A72J1N
• Range: Bosch 30” slide in range HGI8054SS
• Bosch 30” Built in Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven HBL5351SS Unit 1
• Bosch 36” Gas Stainless Steel Cooktop NGM5656SS Unit 1
• Microwave : 24” Panasonic Stainless steel microwave NNSD975SS
• Vent hood: Integrated hood by Best P195P1M70SB6
• Dishwasher: Bosch Stainless steel SHX5AVL5SS
• Beverage Center: Avanti BCA516SS Unit 1
• Countertops: 1.25″ Quartz
• Sink: Single bowl with garbage disposal
• Faucet: Grohe K7 Single-lever Sink Mixer
• Low voltage LED under cabinet and corner cabinet lighting
• Custom cabinetry vanity with 1.25”quartz counter
• 72” soaker tub in Unit1
• Duel Under-mount sinks
• Grohe fixtures
• Steam Shower with digital control panel,frameless glass and bench
• Shower Fixtures: Grohe shower head combo Handheld
• Electric heated floors
• Mirror with custom lighting
• Porcelain stone on floor and surround
• Toto toilet
• Quiet exhaust fan
• Custom cabinetry vanity with 1.25” quartz counter
• Undermount sinks
All specifications, features, designs, price and materials are subject to change without notice. Room dimensions are approximate and vary
depending on residence selected. Depicted floor plans are only an artist’s impression.
• Grohe fixtures
• 32” soaker tub
• DSL, HDTV, with HDMI 1.4 3D compatible
• Cable modem and digital satellite ready
• Telecom / data outlets utilizing RG6
• High speed CAT 5
• Pre-wired for sound and flat screen in living room, master bedroom and masterbath
• Security and intercom system
Are you interested in learning more? Contact us or download the 1470 W. Balmoral Brochure!
Get to Know Andersonville
Check out Always Andersonville: The Podcast
Download this Free Andersonville Neighborhood Guide
Follow the Andersonville Chamber of Commerce on Social Media
Add these Andersonville Holiday Events to Your Calendar